Biztalk Developer (C#, Biztalk, Agile, TDD, Farnham)
We require an experienced, passionate and professional Biztalk Developer to join a large e-commerce company based near Farnham. As a Biztalk Developer you will work as the integration expert within the development team and you will be responsible for the detailed design and build of robust integration services within the business.
Salary: Up to £65,000 + benefits including car allowance and bonus.
The team uses the Agile Scrum methodology, delivering rapid development through iterative cycles with the customer. This role has responsibility for analysing requirements, provision of Story Point estimates, solution design and development of code through iterative cycles.
Key skills you should possess for this Biztalk Developer role will be:
- Biztalk 2006R2, Biztalk 2009, Biztalk 2016
- Experience in developing Biztalk artefacts; developing schemas, maps, custom pipeline components, functoids, orchestrations etc.
- Experience in administration. Tracking, backups etc.
- Configuring and managing Biztalk environments.
- C# .Net 2.0 to 4.5
- WCF and Web services
- SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
- Message queue technologies e.g. Rabbit MQ, Websphere MQ.
- Enterprise Service Bus toolkit
- Object-Oriented design and methodologies.
If you would like more information including a full job specification and a chat about the position, please contact me, Barry Coley directly for a discreet chat.
Think IT Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role under UK Government regulations CEAEBR 2003
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959527177