Assistant Management Accountant
Assistant Management Accountant - Competitive Salary - Portsmouth
Working for a FTSE 100 business based in Portsmouth with great career progression opportunities. You will be working within a busy finance function to provide the most efficient and accurate financial support.
We are now seeking to recruit a talented and motivated individual to join us as an Assistant Management Accountant.
This is perfect role if you are looking to take the next step in your career and develop yourself as an individual within a growing finance function.
Major Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Ensure all ledger postings are accurate and complete in line with reporting deadlines.
- Assist in the preparation of all financial requirements for the business.
- To assist the finance team in preparing monthly management accounts and project review data.
- Performing other ad-hoc tasks as required by the Finance team
Qualification/ Skills & Attributes:
- Latter stage of AAT or studying for ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Good communication skills
- Motivated Individual
What's on offer:
Great opportunity to work within a leading global business with excellent career progression
Competitive Salary based on Experience
- Career Progression
- Great Benefits Package
If you would like to be considered for the position please submit an application or contact Sarah Kesaulija on *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959527796