Senior Personal Assistant
Working with some excellent names on the UK and European High Street across womens, mens and childrenswear, this innovative and dynamic apparel company continue to grow from strength to strength, expanding their product offering to remain competitive. They are looking for an experienced Personal Assistant, who is super organised and efficient to join their team and support the Managing Director.
Senior Personal Assistant – The Role
- A new position within the company this is a hands on role that will evolve. However you will be responsible for helping the MD on a daily basis with varied tasks, ensuring his time is maximised.
- You will work closely with the MD to provide administrative support, secretarial duties and handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Occasional overseas travel as and when required.
Senior Personal Assistant – The Person
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a confident user of Microsoft Office.
- Great planning skills with the ability to multi-task and delegate where necessary.
- Ideally from a fashion background.
My client is an established manufacturer of womens and mens fashion jersey, supplying the likes of River Island and Topshop. With amazing production facilities and expansion into different markets they have seen a real surge in their customer base. With exciting times ahead they are looking for talented people to support this growth.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.