Corporate Solicitor - Banking
Corporate Solicitor - Banking
A bright and successful Corporate Solicitor (Banking Solicitor) is needed for an award-winning law firm based in West Sussex! Our client is looking to employ an experienced Corporate Solicitor (Banking Solicitor) with an in-depth knowledge of the Banking industry to join their successful and growing team!
The successful Corporate Solicitor (Banking Solicitor) will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
* Generous holiday package
* Annual bonus
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Corporate Solicitor (Banking Solicitor) will include:
* To attend the training programme and other relevant technical training to ensure that your skills and knowledge remain up-to-date.
* Managing data rooms
* Managing condition precedent processes
* To be responsible for ensuring achievement of own key financial targets, including fees, contribution and payment of debts and disbursements.
* To monitor your own performance in relation to the number of live files, file closures, file openings, billing, time recording and to take appropriate
What you need to be the successful Corporate Solicitor (Banking Solicitor):
In order to be the successful Corporate Solicitor (Banking Solicitor) and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Some previous experience of Corporate and/or Banking work is required and you will need to demonstrate an ability to work in these fields.
* Knowledge of the Companies Acts and a working knowledge of banking and corporate transactional processes.
* Understanding the importance of client care with an ability to deal with a wide range of clients with differing objectives including being able to understand the commercial objectives of the client.
* Ability to communicate effectively with clients, in writing, over the telephone and in meetings.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Corporate Solicitor (Banking Solicitor) to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959528224