Senior Business Systems Analyst
Devonshire Hayes have recently been engaged to source a Senior Business Systems Analyst for an exciting client based in London.
This role will report to the Systems Architect Manager and will be responsible for the following:
- Analysing, documenting and proposing solutions for large and complex businesses.
- Prepare documentation, impact assessments, interface control documents and functional specifications relating to online systems, platforms and interfaces.
- Involvement throughout the SDLC life cycle with the customer from pre-sales, technical support, development support, test support and being available in a post-sales capacity.
- Strong BA/BSA experience
- Excellent API and E-commerce knowledge
- Technical Document Writing:
- Demonstrable evidence of analysing and documenting complex business processes.
- Solid experience writing Requirements Specifications for Information Systems.
- Software/Internet Design Experience:
- A proven track record in Software Development & Internet based applications
- SDLC: End to end experience of the project life cycle
- Communication Skills:
- Proven experience interacting directly with end users & customers
- Results orientated with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Software Knowledge:
- Advanced level use of Microsoft Office suite of applications: e.g. Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Project
- Graphical Packages for capturing and editing screen-shots of systems and images
- User Training:
- Demonstrable experience of the production of technical training manuals or guides
- Experience in the provision of end or power user training
- Web Design:
- Demonstrable experience of graphical user interface design for the web
- Experience of web and accessibility standards
- Service/Project Management:
- Experience of PRINCE2 methodology (for example PRINCE 2 foundation level)
- Experience of ITIL (Foundation level)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959524036