Senior Communications Analyst
Communications and Engagement Lead - 6 months - Edinburgh - Inside IR35
Our public-sector client based in Edinburgh has an exciting opportunity for a skilled communications professional to work on an initial 6-month contract. You will be responsible for developing a comprehensive communications and engagement plan, creating original content for digital channels and developing workshops and roadshow events for stakeholders.
- Previous experience of developing and implementing engaging communications plans
- Experience of working in a press office or media management environment, including press interaction on both proactive and reactive issues
- Strong social media experience including maintaining and growing social media profiles through forward-planning and the development of new links and networks.
- Experience of project based communications and stakeholder engagement
- Experience of developing training, workshops and roadshow events for stakeholder engagement activity
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working with a public sector or government organisation.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529571