Direct Marketing Officer
This organisation is looking for a Direct Marketing Officer to join their innovative team in central London.
This organisation is a well-known disability charity.
Key Responsibilities for this Direct Marketing Officer:
- Assist the Direct Marketing Manager in the development of the Direct Marketing Team overall strategy in line with the overarching fundraising and organisational strategies.
- Responsibility for own campaigns.
- Book agency briefings, attend meetings capturing minutes where necessary.
- Support with proofing of campaign assets, both print, digital and data.
- Establish key reports using the internal reporting tools and monitor results, escalating where required.
- Assist with the day-to-day financial management of campaigns and reconciliation of income and imports.
- Act as first response to key partners, suppliers and internal teams.
- Collaborate with the supporter services team to update and refresh all letter copy.
- Support the high standards of governance in data management, assisting with the process of documenting data storage and checking for accuracy.
- Work closely with the Operations team to reconcile campaign income.
- Provide high quality administrative support to multiple projects to enable the projects to run efficiently and effectively.
- Set up meetings with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage any other ad-hoc admin tasks required by the department.
Person specification for this Direct Marketing Officer:
- Experience in a direct marketing role within a not for profit organisation.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Experience of working with external suppliers.
- Energetic, enthusiastic fundraiser, with a desire to learn and develop in your role.
This organisation is looking to offer a salary of between £26,000 and £28,000, depending on experience.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959524015