Lead Backend Software Engineer (Python) - Fintech startup - London
Lead Backend Software Engineer (Python) – Huge Potential Fintech startup
Salary: £55-65k + equity
Location: Central London
An early stage FinTech start-up with a unique offering, talented founders and significant investment, has an amazing opportunity for a Lead Backend Software Engineer to join the team.
You will work directly alongside the CTO and another software engineer developing the backend services and working on other areas of the stack. You will also play a lead role in recruiting a team of software engineers around you (backend and frontend) in the short and mid-term.
Excellent potential to rapidly develop your career.
Lead Backend Software Engineer (Python) requirements:
- Commercial experience as a software engineer.
- Good experience with Python (Server-side) and REST API’s.
- Computer Science background with deep understanding of algorithms, data structures etc.
- Some experience / understanding of Machine Learning.
- Self-motivated, idea-driven and keen to make an impact.
- Experience scaling quickly in a start-up environment.
- Experience leading & growing a team.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77542035