Contract Real Time Software Modelling Engineer
Job Title: - Contract Real Time Software Modelling Engineer
- C++ (at least 10 years)
- Strong grasp of mathematics and its use in coordinate systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good systematic planning skills
- Software modelling and real-time coding Real world simulation
- Time critical hardware control
- GUI design
- Hardware characterisation
- Systems integration
- Requirements capture, compliance and verification/validation
- Change control processes and systems
- Writing engineering design and acceptance test specifications
- Writing user documentation
- Delivering results on time, to budget and to specification
Software design and implementation of a real-time Electronic Warfare simulation with hardware in the loop.
Review system requirements and provide compliant architectures and code with traceable verificationDerive low level software requirements from system level requirementsProduce compliant designs within High Level Architecture frameworkProduce drivers for hardware control interfaces with time critical operationModel/characterise hardware behaviour to ensure time, speed, position requirements of actuators are metGenerate mathematical models of a real time simulated environment/scenarioProduce intuitive user interfaces for model and control inputsGenerate test plans and proceduresProduce software test harnesses for validation and verificationDocument software design and interfaces for stakeholder reviewDocument software for user operationProvide regular status reports against planned spend and schedule to the programme management team, recommending opportunities to reduce cost and time wherever possible.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959526228