Site Access Delivery Manager, Telecoms (6M Contract)
SITE ACCESS DELIVERY MANAGER (Contract role) required to work for a telecommunications company based in Berkshire.
The Site Access Delivery Manager will be responsible for:
- Review the legal agreement in place for the telecommunications site with the purpose of identifying, understanding and recording the existing legal rights of access with particular focus on the site access arrangements.
- Identify sites where access rights are insufficient and/or where physical access arrangements differ from our legal rights.
- Negotiate directly with our Landlords and Landlord's Agents to improve site access rights and arrangements.
- The Site Access Delivery Manager will liaise directly with our Landlords and Landlord's Agents to enforce our legal rights
- Interface with and coordinate with internal teams, Operational Suppliers and Third Party Vendors to identify and resolve reactive site access issues and access failures
- Develop strategies for improving site access arrangements.
- Responsible for coordination within the site access team and with suppliers to ensure access processes are recorded accurately and correctly maintained in the relevant databases
- Report on progress, successes and failures in an appropriate manner.
- Be proactive with recommending changes to process or guidelines to achieve success.
The Site Access Delivery Manager must have:
- Knowledge of telecoms site acquisition and estates processes and procedures
- Ability to communicate on many levels
- Good organisational skills and experience
To apply for the Site Access Delivery Manager please send your CV to *******************************
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959524336