Product Manager, Agile, Data, API
Please note this is a Public Sector opportunity and falls within IR35 regulations
Product Manager- API, Data, Agile, Stakeholder
My client a leading Public Sector body based in Exeter are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager for an initial 6 month contract with the view to extend.
The Senior Product Managers play a key role within the Products team, leading on cross-organisational capabilities and delivering top priority developments. This post is to cover the product development of the data services API. Working within a programme structure delivering on the strategy to release more value from our data and content by integrating our data services with external organisations platforms and ecosystems.
- Develop the product plan for our externally facing APIs, working with marketing managers and technologist
- Turning this into actionable intelligence to drive technical teams to deliver new capability that furthers our data reach.
- In addition, supports the development of a sustainable business model to deliver our data sets to a wide range of developers and organisations.
- Lead the successful delivery of key aspects of the Product Strategy and associated delivery plans.
- Manage strategic product / capability developments through the agreed development processes.
- Monitor and report on performance against project plans driving remedial actions where necessary, ensuring successful delivery
- Establish and develop strategic internal and external relationships, providing a specialist product perspective on topics such as data management, cross-office capabilities and product life cycling.
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
- Evidence of wider strategic thinking with the ability to integrate strategy into deliverable plans.
- Demonstrable financial awareness and business case experience to enable effective decision making with product lifecycle management and developments.
- Demonstrable knowledge of how data is used in technical, scientific and operational organisations.
- Experience of developing data services or APIs as products delivered to customers
- Knowledge of Agile software development and familiarity with Scrum.
Desirable Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of AWS or other Cloud based market place and the product management of APIs
- Experience as a Product Owner within Agile software developments
Product Manager, API, Data, Agile, Stakeholder, Product Manager, API, Data, Agile, Stakeholder, Product Manager, API, Data, Agile, Stakeholder
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959527266