iOS Developer (Objective-C & Swift) - York
Imagine being there at the birth of Uber, Spotify or Airbnb - now's your chance.
If you are an iOS Developer looking to move into a start-up and itching to move away from your crushing suited and booted corporate lifestyle and wanting to go towards a jeans and t shirt eutopia, you will very much like the sound of this.
You will have the chance to work alongside people who are passionate about their jobs, that all working towards a common goal, not the end of the month pay check.
At all interest? See the following requirements.
- iOS application development experience using Swift and/or Objective-C.
- Working knowledge of Git.
- Be passionate about making beautiful iOS apps that are simple and easy to use.
- Working knowledge of Agile SCRUM methodologies.
This company are committed to investing in the latest technology and offer a relaxed and collaborative company culture. There is none of the 'red tape' associated with larger organisations and the focus has and always will be creating and working on user-friendly iOS apps.
Apparently, there's no such thing as a free lunch.
But if you join this company, there is... They pride ourselves on treating their people well, and that is just one of the many benefits of being part of this company
- Hours 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
- Free secure parking
- Free refreshments in our purpose designed break-out area within our offices, where TV and table tennis are also available
- Free social events including an entertainment-packed Christmas Party upcoming.
You will also receive a competitive base salary between £20,000-£30,000 and will be in the perfect position to progress as both the business and the team grows.
Following your application, the interview process is a single stage, face to face. They are set up quickly after CV submission. Good luck!
To discuss in more detail, please send your CV .
Anything discussed will be kept confidential.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959523506