Partnership Prospects Bedford
Practice Partnership Prospects - Bedford
Due to succession planning, our client is looking for a qualified ACA/ACCA to manage a portfolio with some significant audit clients.
ACA/ACCA Qualified with experience dealing with the accounting and taxation requirements for OMBs. Must have client and staff management experience and the proactive ability to push the business forward.
Long term prospects exist for an ACA / ACCA with the necessary skills to manage and advise Owner Managed Businesses.
About the Role:
· Managing a portfolio of owner managed businesses including audit clients with turnover of up to £20m.
· Taking responsibility for planning assignments and in reviewing the audit approach taken by the firm to ensure full compliance with changing standards.
· Maintaining strong business relationships with existing clients and assisting with the development of new business
· Assist the tax experts by highlighting any possible issues.
· Provide clear leadership to the team and participate in business development activities
· Assist in the preparation of the annual budgets.
This role offers the opportunity for an ambitious ACA / ACCA with 3 years PQE and management experience to develop their career in a fast growing firm providing long term career opportunities leading to Partnership.