Technical Delivery Manager
Technical Delivery Manager | 6 months | State of the art office!
One of the world's leading e-commerce companies are looking to hire a Technical Project Manager / Delivery Manager to look after 2 teams across their Global Warehouse Management system.
Operating all over the world with close to 30 million monthly unique visitors, your role will be critical to their ambitious plans for the future.
Required skills and experience:
- Proven experience as a Project Manager / Delivery Manager in a technology led business
- Technically capable, development background strongly preferred
- You will need to be a motivational and positive force for your team, showing confidence to lead, coach and mentor teams responsible for delivering high quality software
- A good understanding of Agile principles with ideally hands-on experience of Scrum and Kanban
- Line management experience would be ideal although not essential
As Delivery Manager, you'll lead an impressive team and take the technical strategy from the Head of Technology as well as work closely with the Product Owner to understand the wider business strategy and understand the team vision.
If you an experienced Project Manager / Delivery Manager with a technical background, please send your CV now for more information on both the role and company!
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959524444