2 x iOS Developers (Bristol)
2 x iOS Developers - Bristol - 45K-65K plus benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced iOS Developerslooking to progress their career within a truly innovative and rapidly growing organisation. There are several exciting projects underway that will be both challenging and rewarding, providing the prospect of working with hardware and connected products (IoT).
- Youll be responsible for developing engaging and robust digital experiences. The work will be challenging and engaging and will be leading edge.
- Interacting with team including product developers, electronics engineers, embedded software engineers and software developers to ensure our solutions are functional, secure and easy to use.
- Your software will need to interact withhardware using a range of wireless technologies and visualises big data for theircustomers.
- Your work in scaling solutions to match their growingproduct range and user base will be key to success in this role.
- Help to mentor other members of the team and contribute to system architecture and development process.
- A track record in iOS app development using Objective-C
- A desire to create class leading UX through your apps
- A user of TDD / BDD development methodologies
- Experience writing automated unit and UI tests (e.g. Catch, XCTest Calabash)
- Familiar with Atlassian tools including JIRA, Bitbucket Bamboo
- Experience with iOS build tools (e.g., xcodebuild, fastlane CocoaPods)
- Experience developing native C++ cross platform libraries would be a bonus
- An evangelist for best practice in design, development, test Agile development
- Inquisitive by nature, youll be enthusiastic about technology and creative and tenacious in your approach to problem solving.
- Your communication skills will lead your engagement with theteam and wider tech community.
- Youll be able to estimate your work and commit to deliveries within an Agile development framework.
- Youll thrive in a fast paced, rapidly changing and delivery focused environment
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959528132