Network and Infrastructure Administrator
Over the past 30 years at Codemasters, we have consistently developed innovative and successful award-winning racing games. Our racing studios have a rich and unrivalled heritage of multiple award-winning racing games, our ?AAA? titles embody our cornerstones of passion, quality, continuous innovation, and an all-encompassing ambition to be the world leader in what we do best.
This opportunity is to join a passionate IT team that strives to empower our studios with the technology, performance, capacity and availability, to make these ?AAA? racing games a reality.
The primary responsibility of this role is to provide specialist IT Technical support & administration of Codemasters Networks. Also to contribute and provide additional cover and support for the Server Infrastructure as and when required, maintaining high availability, delivering the performance and capacity to meet business needs.
- CCNA ? Cisco Certified Network Administrator (or above) or equivalent
- Juniper and cisco network hardware, wireless and operating systems.
- Experienced in managing high-availability networks, configuring and maintaining routers, firewalls, load balancers, VPNs, switches, VLANs etc..
- Network management tools, monitoring, security, backup and recovery
- Knowledgeable of server and storage technologies
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows server technologies, to include versions 2008, and above.
- Linux working knowledge
- CCNA: Security, CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
- CCNP ? Cisco Certified Network Professional (or above) or equivalent
- JNCIA: Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate
- Experience of Packet shaping devices or equivalent technology.
- Experience of Riverbed Steelhead Devices or equivalent technology.
- Understanding of Microsoft back office solutions
- Understanding of SAN / NAS technologies specifically iSCSI, Fibre.
- Understanding of VMware & Hyper-V environments
- An ideal candidate will be highly driven, self-motivated and able to motivate others.
- High attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and diagnostic skills, with a logical approach.
- Strong team player, assertive, able to influence, as well as empathetic and diplomatic when under pressure or at times of technical debate.
- Willing to work additional hours to meet the demands of the role.
- Willing to travel abroad as required for the role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959527605