3rd Line Support Engineer - Bournemouth - Up to £40K
3rd Line Support Engineer - Poole - Up to £40K
Office and field based.
Are you an experienced 3rd Line Support Engineer with experience working for a Managed Service Provider?
Would you be interested in a fantastic new opportunity that has arisen with a well-established company based in Poole?
We are seeking an individual with strong technical skills to provide 3rd line support to customers around Dorset and Somerset and to ensure infrastructure projects are completed to client requirements. Please note that there is a field-based element to this role and you will be required to visit client sites from time to time to ensure that infrastructure projects are completed to specification.
3rd Line Support Requirements:
- Strong recent experience in a 3rd line support role
- Experience working for a Managed Service Provider would be preferred
- Able to resolve technical escalations from 1st and 2nd line
- Experience working on client infrastructure projects
- Able to diagnose and resolve server faults
- Experience across Windows OS, AD and Exchange
- Knowledge of Hyper-V, VMware and/or Citrix virtualisation technologies
- Knowledge of SQL and SharePoint
- Able to work with cloud based technologies such as Office 365 and hosting technologies (IAAS)
- Skilled in planning, implementing and migrating infrastructure and recommending improvements
You will be offered a salary between £30-40,000 p.a. depending on your previous experience and skills. Benefits include 21 days holiday rising to 26 plus all bank holidays and company pension scheme.
Contact Bond Williams IT Recruitment in Bournemouth to discuss this opportunity in further detail.
Keywords: 3rd Line Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, Technical Architect, Server Engineer, IT Support, Technical Support; Poole, Bournemouth, Dorset.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959524151