Asset and Configuration Manager
Asset and Configuration Manager - Surrey
Asset and Configuration Manager is needed for a financial services company based in Surrey. You will oversee the Asset and Configuration function within IT Governance and be responsible for establish and grow a configuration management database.
You will be focused on supplier engagement as well as contract negotiation with third party vendors and have the relevent experience to demonstrate this.
You will support third party onboarding and subsequent ongoing relationships with vendors and manage outsourcing. Further, you will assure contracts to IT policies and are correctly reviewed, recorded and assist to decision making. Experience within a financial services company in a similar role is essential.
You would be required to create and maintain the annual non-staff and staff budgets. This is whilst tracking and reporting expenditure against these budgets and provide regular forecasts, in doing so ensuring financial stability.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present complex financial concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Understanding of the products and services provided by the Group.
- Understanding of commercial business processes within an IT environment.
- Knowledge of FAST rules and procedures.
- A procurement qualification suchs as CIPS
- Must have performed a similar role in a financial services company.
- Previous experience of managing and operating a procurement function.
- Experience of implementing Configuration Management to underpin other functions within IT.
- Financial budgeting and reporting of IT departmental costs.
- Third party relationship management with experience in contract negotiations.
- Experience of working with Microsoft and negotiating Enterprise level agreements.
For any enquires please submit your CV or contact myself at ************************* or ***********
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529833