Solution Architect required with experience working with either retail, Logistics, or ERP environments - to manage and coordinate the development and delivery of technical solutions, applications or services across Application Development using agreed standards and methodologies.
Our client a national organisation located conveniently between Merseyside, Manchester and Cheshire requires experienced Solution Architects with an understanding of Business Engagement, Stakeholder Management as well as Project Delivery in a commercial environment, in return they are offering an attractive package c£58K + Benefits.
Solution Architect ? Key skills and experience
- Strong understanding of the retail environment and industry trends
- Experience of effectively managing change in a fast moving environment
- Broad experience in IT preferably within the retail industry
- Good understanding of the full lifecycle of retail industry delivery projects
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experienced in architecture frameworks e.g. TOGAF, & POET.
- Collaborative; ability to develop strong relationships within company departments to show great teamwork.
- Confident, sociable and able to interact directly and autonomously with a wide variety of stakeholders
This is an excellent career opportunity, based in the north west of England easily accessed from Liverpool, Manchester and the surrounding areas and offering an attractive package c£58K + Benefits, please don?t delay in applying. For further information about the role and client please forward your CV to Elaine Hallworth at Elevate Recruitment and she will call to discuss the client in more detail.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959523621