Lead BI Developer
Lead BI Developer – Ipswich
Our client is a market leading energy retailer, specialising in B2B sales. Part of a FTSE 250 group, due to exponential growth, they are seeking a Lead BI Developer to build, maintain, audit and improve business systems in line with their Software Development Standards.This is a chance to work within a fantastic organisation which offers many opportunities for career progression.
Key Responsibilities of the Lead BI Developer:
- Mentoring and directing others in the development team
- Introduce and drive new technologies forward, working closely with architecture function to improve the business technology roadmap
- Design, development, implementation, maintenance and support of business systems
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required from the BI Developer:
- Track record of working with BAs, product managers, business customers and SMEs
- Versed in secure software development standards and practices (ISO27001, OWASP etc…)
The ideal candidate will also preferably have experience in AWS Serverless platform offerings and Infrastructure as code knowledge.
Full company details can be provided upon request.Lead BI Developer – Ipswich
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77591469