Biddable Media Executive - 27k - London

Recruiter
Energize Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Location
United Kingdom
Salary
25000 - 27000 per annum + Benefits
Posted
13 Nov 2017
Closes
15 Nov 2017
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time
Biddable Media Executive - 27k - London Biddable Media Executive is required by my agency side client based inCentral London. The ideal candidate will have a stronger background inPPC however will have the desire to expand their paid media knowledgeinto areas such as paid social, display and programmatic. The Role As a Biddable Media Executive you will be working in a digital team ofaround 10 likeminded marketing individuals. The role will initially bearound 70% paid search however the other 30% is flexible for you tochoose which areas you want to explore. Your role will involve althoughwill not be limited to; campaign set up and management, reporting,liaising with clients and maybe other stakeholders in the company. Key skills required: -1+ year experience Paid Search -Strong Organisational / Analytical skills -Google Analytics -Excellent Microsoft Excel -Strong written and verbal communication Desirables: -Google DoubleClick -Financial Sector Experience -Able to speak any of the following; German, French, Italian or Chinese The Company As a Biddable Media Executive you will be working for a global agencywho specialise within a fairly niche industry working with some hugelysuccessful clients. Based in the heart of London you will be working oninternational campaigns for a close Knit independent agency. The Package 27,000 + Benefits If this role is of interest to you please get in touch with the details below: 02071991803 Samb at energizerec dot com It would also be great to connect on LinkedIn! -https://www.linkedin.com/in/sambrand11/ Biddable Media Executive / PPC / Paid Search / Paid Social / Display /Digital Marketing / Programmatics - provided by Dice GOOGLE ANALYTICS, MICROSOFT