As a result of consistent rapid growth, the market-leading integration technology provider has an urgent need for multiple Implementation Consultants to expand their Professional Services team. Several clear technology differentiators allowed this vendor to rapidly become the market leader in the space and as they consistently innovate and widen the gap, their competitors are scrambling to keep up! This opportunity will see you join the most impressive team around, working under leadership who have a track record of building the best companies out there.
JOB TITLE: Implementation Consultant
PACKAGE: Up to £75k base + bonus + benefits
* Recently established, hyper-growth, pre-IPO start-up
* Their product is above and beyond the competition and this has been clearly shown in their customer testimonials (their customers absolutely LOVE them)
* A clear leader in their space within integration technology, they are now looking to strengthen their hold over the market
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* 3+ years Implementation / Architecture / Consulting experience
* Strong understanding of Java code (preferably gained as a developer in the past)
* Successful track record deploying either Big Data or Data Integration technologies
* Full ownership for the successful implementation of the customers
* Combination of both architecting and delivering the solution
* Project manage various stakeholders (internally and externally) along with ensuring all work is done within timescales
* EMEA travel
To apply for the above position, please contact Guy Dalton-Griffin or hit the apply button.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529496