Shift Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
SHIFT MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
£34,500 basic + BENEEFITS
3 - SHIFT
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join the team at global manufacturing company at their site in West Yorkshire.
Working on a 3 shift system, key responsibilities will be to:
- Provide mechanical and electrical maintenance support to ensure shortest possible downtime
- Support PPM and TPM activities
- Route Cause analysis and CI activities
- Maintain a wide range of equipment including; pumps, gearboxes, drives, pneumatics, motors, sensors
- PLC fault-finding
- Time served Mechanical/Electrical/Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (min C&G)
- Experience of working in a continuous process, manufacturing environment
- Good electrical knowledge
- Some PLC experience - ideal
- Team player/excellent communication skills
- Willingness to provide out of hours support when necessary to support engineering activities (rota)
£14.42 p/h + 21.33% Shift
36 hr week
Attendance bonus of £500 based per annum after 6 months then at pro rata
Productivity bonus of up to £1200/annum
Up to 4.25% pension contribution from Company
X4 life assurance
25 days' holiday + 8 bank holidays
Company sick pay scheme
This is a superb opportunity to join a global business who can offer a superb platform for further progression and development.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959522957