Senior Project Manager (Systems)
Senior Project Manager (Finance & IT Systems)
We are seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to deliver high profile system implementation (SAP finance systems specific etc.) projects internally for this global company who are market-leaders in their field!
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Manager to lead a portfolio of global projects, whilst managing a range of Stakeholders and business transformation that will be key to the company's future growth.
The team are seeking someone who has excellent experience of working within an international environment, managing complex SAP business change and senior stakeholders, overseeing a portfolio of projects whilst also being hands-on across the systems delivery lifecycle.
Skills required for the Senior Project Manager (SAP Finance & IT Systems):
- Experienced within Prince and Waterfall environments, and any Agile knowledge would also be beneficial
- Track record of delivering global Finance systems projects (SAP); also focussing on the ERP processes
- Broad technical understanding, and the ability to communicate with technical staff
- Excellent communicative abilities which you will use to manage expectations of senior stakeholders, 3rd parties, vendors and suppliers (from selection onwards)
- Ability to manage a diverse portfolio
Senior Project Manager - Finance / IT / Business Systems / SAP
Salary: £60k-70k + benefits
Location: Central London
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this excellent career opportunity.
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959522353