Contract Lawyer, Legal Support, Procurement
Contract Specialist - Contract - Bristol - £300 per Day
- Drafting of new standard procurement contracts integrating all relevant requirements (e.g. economic, commercial, technological, legal, risk management)
- Revision, optimization, further development of existing standard procurement contracts. preparation of negotiation contract drafting and execution of negotiations of contracts together with the procurement commodity buyers
- Develop win-win solutions: Know how to obtain the best positioning of company solutions taking into account the risks/opportunities and/or costs for the company whilst respecting customer satisfaction
- Sales/supplier contracts drafting: Understands concepts, background, legal and practical constraints to draft Sales and services documents
- Knows how to translate reached consensus into written contractual language
- Knows how to take decisions within Customer Affairs guidelines and amend Sales documentation to reflect any changes
- Qualified Lawyer combining solid academic background and practical experience in various areas of law in an international context, in particular contract law, business law, intellectual property law, insolvency proceedings, pre-litigation and litigation.
- 5 years of professional experience.
- A solid experience in drafting, negotiation and contract law is a "must".
- Excellent negotiation and drafting skills in English.
- Autonomous but at the same time team player, flexible and able to report clearly and timely on complex issues.
- Available and versatile, able to work under high pressure on several files in parallel.
- Solid understanding of the business environment and constraints with a good ability to think strategically.
- Multicultural, enjoys and is at ease interacting with people at all levels. Good interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and creative, able to anticipate problems and propose and implement pragmatic solutions to prevent or remedy such problems.
- Available to travel (in Europe).
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959527173