£23K: Credit Controller - Milton Keynes - **GLOBAL INDUSTRY LEADER**
1 year+ Credit Controller experience and looking to work for a global leader within its industry? Then this is the role for you!
- £21-£23K + quarterly bonus (after 6 months)
- 8.30am - 5.15pm, Monday to Friday
- 20 days holiday initially - increases year on year to max of 25 days
- Pension Scheme
- Life Cover & Private Healthcare, including a subsidised gym membership!
Credit Controller Role:
- You will report directly to the Accounting Manager and focus largely on the following
- Monitoring debt and managing Credit Control
- Chase outstanding invoices via phone & email
- Taking advance payment from customers
- Liaising with Solicitor and / or Debt Collection Agency to resolve payment issues
- Manage customer queries
- Assisting & covering for the Accounts Assistant on processing supplier invoices, supplier payment runs, bank reconciliations & booking travel arrangements.
Attributes of the Successful Candidate:
- 1 year+ Credit Controller experience
- Excellent IT Skills - particularly Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to work well within a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise completion of multiple tasks
- Thrives in a target driven environment
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529551