Group Financial Reporting Accountant
Superb opportunity to join a leading FMCG business.
My client is a instantly recognisable, growing PE owned FMCG (Consumer Goods) business that is growing exponentially through an ongoing program of acquisitions. They offer excellent career development and a long term career.
Based in Feltham, Middlesex.
The Group Financial Reporting Accountant responsibilities include:
- Responsible on a day to day basis for statutory financial reporting for the Group,
- Responsible for financial accounting in respect of corporate acquisitions, including production of completion accounts as required
- Work closely with Group's auditors to ensure efficient and effective statutory reporting
- Support Finance Director on fiscal and taxation matters in respect of Group companies
- Support monthly and annual financial reporting process, working closely with Head of Financial Operations and Control Accountant
- Provide input for and prepare financial accounting information to support monthly Board reporting and other reporting for private equity investor and lenders.
- Assist in the preparation and review of balance sheet accounting helping ensure accurate and up to date positions maintained across all legal entities
- Responsible for Group's reporting to Office for National Statistics as well as applicable regulatory bodies
- Ad hoc financial accounting work as required to support and assist business needs and requirements
The successful Group Financial Reporting Accountant will ideally be:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- IFRS Experience
- Multi-currency experience
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Team Player
- FMCG (Consumer Goods) experience would be an advantage
The Group Financial Reporting Accountant role comes with a basic salary of £40,000-£50,000 + bonus + benefits.
This roles is based in Feltham.
For more information, please contact Richard Tonkin on *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959526080