E-Detailing - Graduate Position
E-Detailer (Graduate Role) ? Cardiovascular
Full time ? Highly Competitive Salary
Our client requires two e-detailers to drive their business in Primary Care accounts. The e-detailer will target payer customers in CCG's to position the company's products as cost effective alternatives. This is a newly created role which will give the successful candidate the chance to really prove themselves in a sales environment.
We are looking to engage with extremely strong graduates or e-detailers looking for a new challenge/enter the pharmaceutical industry. Candidates must have an excellent telephone manner, be engaging and highly self-motivated. The main responsibility of the role is to contact Primary Healthcare Professionals (as applicable) and to achieve sales and activity targets on predefined target customers and meet all relevant standards as set out by the company.
To promote products assigned to the project, as defined by the Company, to Healthcare Professionals within a predefined target list via the means of telephone and in some cases, electronic ?meeting room? tools such as WebEx and Skype, ensuring a seamless interface between Healthcare Professionals and the Company.
- Selling to targeted decision makers, influencers, stakeholders and prescribers defined in the account plan. Creating and maintaining strong, collaborative, customer relationships.
- Utilising an account management approach to optimise sales opportunities. Making appointments and speculative calls to sell the Company services and products within the licensed indications.
- Developing and implementing robust business plans for priority accounts to ensure coverage of all relevant stakeholders.
- Analysing data and information to understand the local health economy challenges and objectives. Tailoring the presentation of products and services to deliver the Company?s value proposition to the customer.
- To develop a sound understanding of the relevant product and diseases area to facilitate detailed discussions with Healthcare Professionals in Primary and Secondary care (if applicable).
- To build rapport, establish, maintain and develop strong relationships with customers and local Key Opinion Leaders in the targeted key accounts.
- To achieve the sales, activity targets and Key Performance Indicators as set by the company
- Exhibit effective communication and tele-management skills. Converse with callers in an empathetic manner and facilitate the callers in their ability to understand medical terminology, as needed.
- Display flexibility within department to maximise utilisation, including performing administrative and non-telecommunication duties as needed
- To identify ways of improvement and to utilise the efficiencies or feedback to the relevant Project Manager.
- Provide the Project Manager with accurate and timely data and market reports.
- To represent the company in a professional manner and in adherence with the company dress code.
- To interact with healthcare Professionals, colleagues and client in a professional and courteous manner.
Competency/skill requirement and personal attributes for role:
- In addition, exposure to other roles and areas of the business is likely to be required for the post holder to gain experience of the business and to support the business where required. All the business? employees must be flexible in their work, to meet business needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including telephone manner
- Excellent organisational, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow process diligently.
- Clear understanding of the need to deliver an enhanced experience/outcome for healthcare professionals, the patient and carer.
- A proficient understanding of the ever-changing NHS.
- Adhere to the appropriate Code of Practice (ABPI or other professional as applicable).
As this is an extremely exciting opportunity at a highly reputable company we are anticipating a high volume of applications; therefore, if you haven?t heard from us within seven days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959526401