Technical Cloud Engineer
Change Recruitment Group are partnered with their Financial Services client based in Edinburgh, they are currently on the lookout Technical Cloud Engineer with strong experience in AWS. Our client is currently looking for two experienced Cloud Engineers who can help to build their new cloud services and support the implementation of their end-to-end automation and orchestration toolset.
These roles require a unique blend of technical skills and experience. To be successful you will bring:
· Enthusiasm and passion for using public cloud platforms and high levels of automation to help the business build new innovative services.
· Proven hands-on experience of AWS and hold one or more AWS professional certifications.
· Strong knowledge of modern architectures and the tool-chains required to effectively deploy and manage cloud solutions at scale.
· Good knowledge of one or more programming languages (e.g. Python, Ruby), test driven development and continuous integration / deliver approaches and tools.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage technical and business stakeholders at all levels.
Interested? If you would like to make an application, please forward your CV to Matt Kelly at Change Recruitment for immediate consideration. There?s no question that your role offers big challenges - and demands the skills to match. But for experienced IT professionals with a detailed expertise and technical know-how, we also offer a wide range of rewards. We?re here to go the extra mile for our customers - and we?ll do the same for you. It?s simple. As long as you have the hunger to succeed, we?ll offer the opportunity for grow. Visit our website to find out more and apply.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959524659