Network Domain Architect - Bracknell - HO SC Cleared
Network Domain Architect - Cisco - Juniper - Bracknell - HO SC Cleared
A leading global specialist in IT Services is looking to employ an experienced Network Domain Architect within one of their major Government Projects. This is a long term contract vacancy to be based in Bracknell and will fulfil infrastructure design and architecture activity within the Home Office.
As the Infrastructure Domain Architect you will provide a lead role in the Network space, which has the following scope:
- Deliver or contribute significant design requests through Network Programme stream
- Provide assistance in co-ordinating requests for network design
- Provide review in the design process related to network expertise and background
- Provide background to other capability units with regards to networking
- Deliver significant design requests or contribute to significant design requests, currently this is through the Network Programme Management function, Documentation remediation and supporting other infrastructure projects which require network resource
- Provide review in the design process related to network expertise and background.
- Review network designs, or design which require network input.
- This is through ARB and DAB processes.
- Provide background to other capability units with regards to networking.
To be successful you will possess the following attributes:
- Either valid HO Clearance or valid SC Clearance that can be transferred to the Home Office.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills at all levels
- Routing and Switching - Cisco N7K (NXOS) and Nexus 1000V
- Cisco ASA
- Juniper and Checkpoint firewalls
- Citrix NetScalar load balancers
- AEP and Catapan IP encryptors
Bid or Costing experience would be desirable but not essential.
To apply please contact Patrick at Project People on ************** or attach your CV in response to this ad- alternatively please e-mail me direct on **********************************
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959523203