Trade Counter Assistant
Trade Counter Assistant
Assistant, Building, Supplies, Wholesale
- Acting as the first point of contact for customers.
- Providing and exceptional level of customer service and building effective working relationships.
- Identifying customer needs and optimising branch sales.
- Picking customer orders from the warehouse and ensuring orders are ready for collection.
- Offering advice where required.
- Receiving goods into the warehouse and storing them.
- Identifying new sales opportunities.
- Liaising with suppliers, monitoring stock and various support duties.
- Experience in a similar trade counter role highly beneficial.
- Knowledge of construction, engineering or plant hire beneficial.
- A confident outgoing individual.
- Available to work every other Saturday.
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Organised and able to prioritise.
- An established independent supplier of building products and accessories.
- Family run organisation that prioritises employee satisfaction.
- A growing company with excellent options for career development.
- Investment in training and personal development.
- Great social events and team building.
For further information or to apply, please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959525919