This is an opportunity to work for Experis, a global recruitment organisation owned by the highly esteemed Manpower group. In 2005, Experis established a consultancy, which has since expanded and had great success, providing permanent employment opportunities for IT professionals all over the UK.
The EC team is currently looking to onboard Scrum Masters on behalf of a leading UK organisation, working on site, on one of their key accounts. As a Scrum Master, you will have to meet the following specification:
- Experience of GDS essential
- Enable your team members to create and run outstanding large-scale digital services using the appropriate agile project management methodology; learning and iterating frequently, and capturing Sprint metrics
- Remove impediments/blockers to the Scrum team in order for continuous smooth development
- Work with the Service/Product Manager to define the roadmap for your service, and work with the Scrum team and other areas of the business to translate this into actionable user stories and sprint-by-sprint plans.
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process for each sprint, helping Scrum team members to prioritise and self-organise around the work that needs to be completed against their capabilities and capacities
- Facilitate the regular team agile meetings such as Sprint Planning, Daily Stand Ups, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospectives. Mentoring and coaching members to ensure all are focused on a common goal and working with an Agile mind-set
- Actively participate in the Agile Delivery Manager / Scrum Master Community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and introducing best practice
- Experience of GDS essential
- Proven experience in delivering high quality digital projects and products.
- Proven experience using agile project management methods.
- Proven experience working in a similar role
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities on large-scale, high-visibility projects and employing techniques to deal with ambiguity.
- Proven ability to challenge and remove any unnecessary barriers to service delivery.
- Demonstrable experience in coaching and mentoring multi-disciplinary teams in Agile best practice techniques.
- Highly articulate and credible at a senior level, consistently delivering accurate reporting as to the current state of play with regard to the delivery of your service
- Strong negotiation skills and the proven ability to influence external partners, stakeholders and customers to secure mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Excellent understanding of the digital landscape and the opportunities for service improvement and innovation offered by digital technology.
- A high degree of market awareness, with demonstrable experience of innovative approaches to procuring services and of managing relationships with suppliers.
- Ability to identify strengths and weaknesses of individuals, communicating this in a constructive manner to support their overall personal development
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529588