Embedded SW/HW Engineer
EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER NEEDED FOR A MARKET LEADING UAV SPECIALIST | PAYING UP TO £70K + BENS!
I'm currently looking for a Software Engineer to join a small and enthusiastic UK team developing market leading UAV systems.
My client is a growing and dynamic company based in Oxfordshire. They are currently designing and building Software/Hardware for two major products. The ideal candidate will be equally comfortable in hardware and software development skills, although the software skills are more important.
- Development of the low level software on board our autonomous platforms.
- The low level software would include device driver development for devices running Linux, bare metal or RTOS configurations and will be written in C/C++.
- Experience with designing and developing hardware abstractions layers would be beneficial.
- RTOS Development: Mutual exclusion, Threading, etc.
- Device driver development: Bare metal or Linux
- Embedded Linux: Configuring, patching or debugging the Kernel
- C/C++ for Embedded platform, Windows or Linux
- Experience with ARM processors: Cortex-M and Cortex-A devices, SMP and AMP
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Please do not hesitate in getting in touch! Give me a call on ************* or reply with your CV and a little bit about you! If this role doesn't sound right for you, I'm currently recruiting for a number of Electronics positions within the area so I'm sure I'll have something of interest. Please get in contact!
If you know of someone within your network actively looking or that you think would be perfect for the role - I am offering a generous referral fee for any successful candidates you introduce me to!
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959526934