We are currently looking for a TM1 Developer to join a leading company based in the Greater Manchester area. As the TM1 Developer you will be responsible for overseeing the development of all TM1 based software applications and any related data reporting applications.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the TM1 Developer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To oversee all TM1 development with the Finance function. This will require you to assess, review and make recommendations to improve the system efficiency, maintainability and simplicity.
2. Working closely with the TM1 Manager and Finance Director on various development projects.
3. You will be required to develop technical design, documents, complex processes for both new and existing functionality whilst providing technical support of TM1 on full life cycle projects. Furthermore, your role will consist of you designing and maintaining large/complex cubes and dimensions in accordance with industry best practice including strong knowledge of TM1 rules and processes.
4. As an experienced TM1 developer, you will be asked to provide training to system administrators and end-users on TM1 functionality, models and report development applying best practice.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the TM1 Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Strong background within TM1. At least 5 years of experience in Cognos TM1 10.2.2 or higher.
2. Exceptional knowledge within Business Intelligence
3. Experience in financial planning, budgeting and forecasting ideally at a senior level.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959524628