Technical Business Analyst
As a technical BA, you?ll work in a multidisciplinary team alongside users, designers and developers, to deliver a world-class, user-centred financial services platform.
You will bring extensive experience designing technology, commercial or digital services. As a passionate advocate for designing integrated experiences, you will be persuasive and collaborative with a wide range of stakeholders.
You?ll be part of our active and supportive design community.
Role and responsibilities.
- Understanding user needs and creating user journeys that help people successfully navigate complex systems
- Identifying where separate interactions should act as one service and design rational user journeys within that service, as well as commonalities in activities across services that create opportunities for product development
- Analysing failure within existing services, identifying root causes for that failure, and creating designs or recommendations to address that failure
- Developing future service propositions that deliver on policy intentions
- Helping to plan user research and usability testing, observing sessions, and helping to analyse the results of user research
- Identifying opportunities for cost reduction and improvement within an existing service
- Understanding the existing support system for a service - both digital and process based - and designing targeted improvements to existing services or to accommodate new services
- Mapping current service journeys and creating blueprints for improved and/or new services
- Creating and rapidly iterating service prototypes
- Identifying and design service patterns and standards
- Identifying the right ways to measure service success
- Building collaborative relationships with stakeholders, across teams and service domains
- Defining and conducting excellent stakeholder engagement
- Being an expert in service design
- Participate in thought leadership - introduce ideas and approaches to the broader team
Specialist skills and experience required.
- Be able to design complexity out of services
- Have significant experience designing digital products and/or services and planning service design project engagements
- Have experience of web and mobile application interaction design, including core skills of: sketching, rapid prototyping, designing and prototyping in browser through prototyping tools and/or HTML and CSS
- Have experience planning and running workshops with stakeholders, end users and/or front-line service providers
- Have a solid understanding of user research methods and practice, proven experience in using metrics and user feedback to define/refine services and be able to work collaboratively with user researchers and interpret research findings
- Be able to analyse and visualise user journeys and service flows
- Be able to clearly and persuasively communicate designs as well as the evidence underpinning decisions
- Work collaboratively with multidisciplinary teams
- Be able to work quickly in an agile environment
- Have exceptional skills in convincing people of the benefits of user-centred design and designing integrated service offerings
- Experience of introducing positive change into working practices, teams or organisations
- Leadership and excellent communication skills
- Clear ability to collaborate and build useful relationships
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a young, very entrepreneurial technology company that is doing things differently.
Apply now for an immediate interview.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959523562