Systems Engineer - Bristol
This is an exciting opportunity for a systems engineer within an industry leading defence firm based in Bristol. In this role, successful candidates will be provided with the opportunity to develop their existing knowledge and take a step into international cyber security. The successful candidates will join a specialised engineering team at the forefront of cybersecurity and will be dealing with high level international threats..
The right candidate should have the following:
- Demonstrable experience within a systems engineering role, preferably working in a secure environment.
- Scripting experience across a broad range of languages including Python, Bash and PowerShell, focussing on automation and integration.
- Experience using platforms such as Arcsight or Splunk.
- Competent in the operation and administration of Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems
- Infrastructure build experience
The team that the successful candidate will join are responsible for the systems engineering efforts across multiple active projects and bids and the candidate should be comfortable working on multiple lifecycle phases including architectural design, detailed system/subsystem design, implementation and customer facing testing.
Whilst a previous cyber-security background would be beneficial, it is not essential and the role will allow you to enter a challenging and exciting market. The role includes world-class training and innovation and is the perfect opportunity for career progression and further opportunities in the future.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959527458