Graduate FEA Engineer
We are seeking a Graduate FEA Project Engineer for a marine engineering consultancy Gloucester.
- Constructing FEA models to simulate their operational conditions in accordance with client specifications.
- Analysing complex structures and assemblies to ensure they satisfy client requirements.
- Undertaking manual calculations to supplement the numerical analyses.
- Ensuring that the results are delivered on time to the appropriate quality criteria.
- Provide a second point of contact with clients during a project to ensure queries are closed out within the shortest possible timeframe.
- Quality control and internal auditing of the analytical process ensuring the project delivers the expected results to the appropriate standards.
- Provide support as necessary to the Head of Analysis to assist the customer.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Working knowledge of FEA techniques.
- Exposure to either of the following: Nastran, Abaqus and Ansys.
- Design and project management processes.
- IT literate.
- 2D and 3D CAD (ideally AutoCAD and NX).
- Understanding of stress analysis techniques.
- Knowledge of steel fabrications and assemblies.
- Formal calculations, both structural and mechanical.
key words: ansys graduate mechanical stress engineer mechanical analysis graduate stress analysis engineer fea engineer finite element engineer Nastran patran cdf computional fluid dynamics engineer cfd engineer mathematical modelling engineer stress engineer stress engineering thermal analysis engineer thermodynamics fluid dynamics ansys graduate engineer graduate mechanical engineer graduate mechanical engineering
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959525982