My Client is a successful organisation based in the Falkirk area. They have an immediate requirement for an experienced Credit Controller to join their Finance team on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Open new accounts (this includes credit checking the company, chasing trade references, liaising with sales managers, address and additional issues such as incomplete forms.
- Chase payments from overdue customers and log queries.
- Keep updated in debt recovery process and escalate when necessary.
- Submit reportable items to debt insurance on a monthly basis.
- Log daily banking in a log book and process to customer's accounts.
- Process customer refunds through banking process and file.
- Process direct debit payments and complete related tasks.
- Run statements and reminder letters.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following background and skills:
- Previous experience of working in a credit control/accounts environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident IT skills including MS Office and ideally accounts or ERP systems
- Able to work as part of a team
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959525025