Antenna Design Engineer
Design Enginee responsible for electrical design of microwave antennas for well-established aviation company within state of the art facilities based in Suffolk.
The company is currently recruiting a design engineer, with responsibilitypredominately between 1 and 20 GHz. They will take designers with 12-18 months experiece with some practical / commercial knowledge of Antenna design.
· RF design using of CST Microwave Studio
· Antenna measurements using the near field spherical test chamber
· Building of prototypes and pre-production units
· Experience of working in an antenna design/manufacturing environment.
· Experience in microstrip based antenna design within the frequency range 1 - 20GHz
· Experience of computational modelling using CST Microwave Studio
The opportunity of working with a globally recognised company in Suffolk. The salary is competitive, and there are a number of benefits included.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959527967