Senior Developer SSAS MDX SSIS - Lloyd's Insurance - City
SQL Server 2012 OLAP / SSAS / MDX (Expert) / SSRS / SSIS / Performance Point / City / Contract
Working within a team of 7 on a strategic project within the Finance department's transformation programme. Project success is dependent on multi-dimensional SSAS and MDX expertise is a key requirement of the role.
The programme has just had its second project release and the solution will continue to grow with 3 month release cycles. The project team runs a very flat structure with developers performing all activities from requirements gathering and documentation to testing support.
We require EXPERT level MDX and SSAS 2012 for this role. Please do not apply unless you have strong, current MDX and SSAS 2012
Skills and Abilities:
- Five years SQL Server Development experience
- Five years SSIS 2012 development experience
- Five years SSAS 2012 multidimensional development
- Two years SSRS and PerformancePoint development
- Expert MDX scripting experience.
- Excellent technical and non-technical communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent ability to analyse requirements, define and communicate technical solutions, and solve BI development issues
Nice to haves:
- MS Access 2010 development experience
- C# web development experience
- Experience of working within the Lloyds Market
- Experience working with Accounting teams.
- Understanding of core accounting principles.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959528636