Lloyd Recruitment Services have an excellent opportunity for a professional and adaptable Paraplanner to join a Wealth Management Practice in Westerham. You will be based in a busy office ensuring the business generated by the Practice is processed correctly and in a timely manner.
Salary £25-£35k plus bonus scheme
You will be working with the Directors and Practice Advisor's. You will be checking CFRs, collating client information, preparing suitability letters, preparing illustrations, managing cases to completion and working with internal processing systems. You will be given full training on the relevant IT systems.
You will need to ensure that the business obtained is being processed compliantly and in a timely way.
You will be liaising with third parties on a daily basis.
- Confident, numerate, IT proficient and professional individual who enjoys using their initiative and who has a "can do" working style.
- Previous experience working for an IFA or in a Wealth Management environment and you hold the Level 4 Dip PFS qualification or are working towards this.
- Previous experience of the administration of IHT, Pension, Investment and Protection products as either a Senior Administrator or a Paraplanner.
- Excellent communication skills and are highly organised.
- Previous client experience
- To assimilate & segregate information gathered by the Adviser on the CFR
- To liaise with the Adviser & Client as appropriate to fill any information gaps
- To gather ceding scheme information from third parties
- To work within & stay up to date with Template changes & Advice notes
Qualities and skills
- The ability to balance conflicting demands in a calm and friendly manner.
- Ability to work autonomously & remotely
- Analytical with precise attention to detail
- Ability to accurately transpose information
- Prior Para Planning experience
- Comfortable with templated Suitability Letters
- Experience in setting up and maintaining systems, processes and procedures.
- Up to date Knowledge of regulation and legislation.
Due to the high volume of applications, only candidates that are shortlisted will be contacted.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959525925