IT Support Analyst
Are you looking to join an award-winning company at an exciting time of growth?
Having been ranked 29th in The Sunday Times Fast Track 100, and winning multiple awards, we are both an established lender and employer in our market. We're looking for an experienced IT Support Analyst to join our pro-active and customer focused IT support team.
Reporting to the IT Infrastructure Manager, the IT Support Analyst will be responsible for handling the Group's IT Service Desk, providing comprehensive first line helpdesk support to the business. You'll be logging and processing all requests for support, performing 1st line investigation and diagnosis, endeavouring to provide a first time fix where possible. You will maintain Active Directory user accounts and passwords, as well as software and hardware inventories, upgrading hardware to meet business requirements.
You'll do all this while achieving a consistently high level of customer service, contributing to our team ethos and company values. Being fully engaged with the business, you'll ensure a thorough appreciation of all business processes and their related IT touch points.
The IT Support Analyst role is for you if you have:
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and a positive, courteous attitude
- The ability to communicate with people at all levels and in all disciplines within our business
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- A customer focus, contributing to our team ethos of providing excellent customer service
- A positive attitude and sense of team spirit
- A passion for IT, general technology and computing that keeps you up to date with technological advances and drives you to keep updating your skills
- A good understanding of Microsoft Windows core technologies
- Hardware troubleshooting skills across a wide range of business equipment
- Experience working in a busy 1st line environment
If you're up for the challenge of becoming our IT Support Analyst, then here's what you'll get back:
- Up to 25 days' annual leave + bank holidays
- Your birthday off, every year!
- A healthcare cash plan
- A contributory pensions scheme, matched up to 5%
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance
Sound good? Don't delay, send your CV across today to become our IT Support Analyst!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959528749