Large Telecommunications Company
Acton - London
My client is one of the UKs most well known and technologically advanced telecommunication brands and serves its customers with an attractive range of propositions including Superfast mobile fibre-broadband speeds.
They are looking for an experienced Delivery Manager with an excellent Telecommunications background and experience. You will be working within the Mobile Network side of the business, dealing with an complex Radio Access Network project, mainly working with the design and project management of coverage solutions for confined spaces.
- Work along side a 3rd party company on their current designs and solution to fit in with my clients plans.
- Manage and Validate all equipment need, as well as the design to be built. Making sure all aspects of the design are completed.
- Excellent level of Telecommunication experience
- Previous experience within coverage or in-building telecommunications 2G / 3G / 4G
- Substantial experience and excellent understanding of the Mobile Network, Radio Access Network
- Able to work with high profile 3rd Party Suppliers and excellent Vendor Management
- Managed Programmes with multiple complex delivery
- Good leadership, relationship, communication and presentation skills combined with a good track record of delivering Change Programmes, with wide ranging IT System impacts, and Business Change.
- Must have extensive experience working with System Integrators, and 3rd party delivery partners.
- Has the ability to influence and manage senior stakeholders - e.g. program sponsors
- Demonstrate the Valued Business Partner capabilities and behaviours in all interactions with IS Colleagues, vendors and business stakeholders.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959526441