A brilliant Bristol based organisation is looking for an InfoSec Analyst to join them for a new contract. You will be supporting the maintenance and development of Information Security controls relating to the shared services information security management (ISMS).
- Monitoring and co-ordinating security related requests, approvals and incidents
- Daily IT security checks
- Preparing information security metrics
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure conformance with security requirements
- Support the development, operation and management of technical security controls such as:
- Content control and malware protection
- Network security
- Security event and log management
- Security incident response
- Vulnerability and patch management
- Escalation of security vulnerabilities and trends
- Supporting security exception processes
- Contributing to requirements analysis, design, testing and implementation of security controls
This contract is initially for 4 months and is likely to be extended. If you would like more information please send over your application now.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529787