AngularJS Developer - 3-6 contract - Battersea - Approx £500p/d
Front End Developer (AngularJS) - 3-6 contract - Battersea - Approx £500p/d
An ambition and progressive Foreign Exchange organisation are seeing a talented Front End Developer (AngularJS) to join their team in London.
The main tasks of the role will be to re-vamp their current website, support the introduction of Agile development of the business and to do some quality assurance on their current code.
The aim of this organisation is to become a cutting edge FinTech business so they?re looking for a number of talented and experienced Front End (AngularJS) Developers to join them on this journey.
Key Skills & Experience
- Recent and extensive experience of development in AngularJS
- Experience of doing quality assurance on previous developers code and providing as assessment of how useable it
- Provide recommendations for new code and architecture moving forward
- Implementation of coding best practices
- TDD experience is essential
- Previous experience of helping an organisation to introduce Agile development
- Experience of pair-programming and the ability to introduce this to the organisation effectively
- A background in Financial Services or FinTech would be advantageous
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959528295