Full Stack Developer
The good news about this role - You will work with all the latest technologies, get to research new and evolving technologies of your own choice every Friday, Get to beat your team on XBox and Table Football, Bond with your team on Zombie shooting days (honestly!) and lots more....
The bad news.......There's only 1 position available!
The company - An organisation that is constantly being voted as one of the best people management companies in the UK!
- Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Knowledge of Node.js OR Angular OR Bootstrap OR all and frameworks available for it, such as Express, StrongLoop, etc.
- Knowledge of SOLID principles
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Knowledge of build tools for example Grunt, Gulp, Broccoli, Jshint, Istanbul etc
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience of working in an Agile/ Scrum development team
- Experience of developing Web API / RESTFul Web Services
- Experience of deploying web applications on Linux
- Understanding of server-side templating languages
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors
- Experience of continuous integration and continuous delivery applications.
The right candidate will join a team where the following attributes are key:
other benefits include flexible working hours, a 24 hour employee assistance and medical helpline, employee share ownership plan and lots more!
Please send your CV now for immediate consideration. Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered. Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529273