Store Manager - Banbury - Homeware Retail
As a Store Manager for a homeware brand your role would include running the store and managing a team. Within the role the management approach would have to be hands on due to the amount of stock that is dealt with throughout the store and deliveries. You will have to be able to manage the physicality of the role but also be operational to succeed as a candidate.
The client is a well established entity within UK and is the market leader within a competitive market.
As a Store Manager in homeware company your role would include the following:
- Hitting and exceeding KPI's
- Handling stock deliveries and getting it to shop floor
- Working closely with the Regional Manager
- Managing and leading a team
- Being hands on and very operational
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Providing great customer service
The right candidate for this role would have previous managerial experience with assisted selling expertise.
For the right candidate the offer will be up to £22,000.00, with a OTE between; £30,000.00 up to £34,000.00K.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77564431