Account Director – big consumer healthcare brand - contract c12 months
Do you live and breathe consumer healthcare PR? Our client, a destination lifestyle agency, is offering a 12-month contract with the opportunity to be extended, or even made perm, to the right Account Director. For this key client, lead on client-service counsel, devise impactful strategies and implement 360 campaigns, plus enjoy the benefits of a perm employee which a freelance role doesn’t necessarily offer.
This is an agency at the top of its game; renowned for grabbing headlines with campaigns that are highly creative, strategic and bursting with big event brand activations. They are a fully integrated firm with offices in the US, Asia and Europe; working in every media channel to reach and influence the right people around the world using cutting edge digital, must see events and festivals. They have launched and rejuvenated countless brands and work with an enviable roster of consumer clients from instantly recognisable global icons to exciting and dynamic challengers looking to revolutionise their markets, spanning drinks, sport, tech, fashion, FMGC, beauty and lifestyle.
The London office is now looking for a motivated consumer Account Director to be the main point of contact for a key feminine hygiene healthcare client; supporting a talented internal team on this account, you’ll bring your strong planning, creative and strategic thinking skills to related campaigns, stakeholder engagement, congresses and crisis PR. A fixed term contract, which is likely to be 12 months but could be extended and/or could even go perm on ‘wowing’. Reporting into an experienced senior team, you will enjoy overseeing workflow and campaigns, support in the development of strategic healthcare and product plans and oversee campaign execution and engagement activities. This role will have the opportunity to be really creative and collaborative in approach as you translate business needs into communication action steps.
- Confident leader who has extensive healthcare PR experience, ideally including feminine hygiene,
- Related healthcare awareness and ability to devise and run campaigns
- A great communicator; able to provide client counsel and internal team comms so all up to date and best practice ensured across activities
- Experience of providing counsel and strategy for healthcare and product related campaigns
- Ideally you’ll have an understanding of the feminine hygiene regulatory environment in the EU
- A background in developing and leading activity plans, attending status meetings to ensure you understand client objectives and related due diligence
- Excellent organisational, time management and presentation skills
- A team player; enjoy motivating and mentoring junior team members to meet and exceed client expectations
This role is an exceptional opportunity to gain experience in a renowned agency and support its continued success while delivering innovative and strategic consumer campaigns and activities. The role will require excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a campaign within the specialist healthcare arena. Candidates will display a track record of developing strategic/creative plans and campaign budgets and inspiring the team around to achieve great coverage and engagement.
In return our client can offer an initial c.12-month contract with potential to be extended or go perm within their creative and collaborative atmosphere and the benefits of a perm member which a freelance role can’t offer. If you feel you have the required skills and the passion to work in a top consumer lifestyle team, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.