Competitive salary plus full package, including company car or car allowance, healthcare,
Our client is now looking for a Senior Engineer to join an existing team in the Warrington area. Essential experience is required across concrete frame, basements, steel frame, tower cranes, high and low rise residential, city centres locations, with clients including universities, hotel operators, student accommodation providers, city councils and other public sector services. We will consider both Engineers and Senior Engineers.
- Assist in the preparation of ?as-built drawings?
- Establishing effective systems to record work completed updating the Project Quality Plan accordingly
- To assist in managing systems to enable the progress of work to be reviewed against time, quality, dimensions and quantity
- Assist in the recording and testing of workmanship and materials, i.e., drainage, concrete, piling, brickwork.
- Provides engineering support to ensure technical problems are overcome and technical queries are answered
- Responsible for setting out works constructed within allowable tolerances
- Regularly checking the setting out points and benchmarks and checking that all setting out instruments and measuring equipment are delivered to site with a calibration certificate and recorded accordingly
- Ensures workforce understand setting out information has been identified as suitable for the type of work being carried out
- Assist in the preparation of sketches for distribution on site, ensuring clear communication channels are in place for effective understanding
- To be aware of the provisions of the company?s Safety, Health and Environmental Management System and to assist in its implementation to ensure a safe working environment
- Responsible for providing and maintaining setting out and dimensional control, to ensure accurate construction of the work
- Familiar with Quality Management System
- Record instructions
- Maintain drawing register
Related HNC/Degree or equivalent
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959525587