Design Engineer - Newcastle
Cad Design Engineer - Light Industrial - Newcastle
Our national client have an exciting opportunity. They are one of the largest manufacture and logistics companies in the UK with a fabrication workshop based in Newcastle, have a requirement for a Cad Design Engineer.. 37.5 hours per week, 7.30-4.30 Monday - Thursday and early finish on Fridays. Opportunity for a long term engagement paying upto £21ph
Design Engineer role:
- To produce all necessary detailed CAD, engineering drawings,
- Ensure that all drawings and projects adhere to the ISO9001
- Provides scheduling input and advice to Manufacturing teams,
- Initiates design changes as required.
- Participates in product design reviews and new material evaluation
- Provides all design calculations as required to verify the design.
Skills and experience
- Using CAD/ CAM systems ( Auto Cad Inventor and/or Radan is mandatory)
- Automation, process control,
- Light industrial fabrication and manufacturing background
- Confident user of all Microsoft packages
- Ability to produce technical reports.
If you have the relevant experience and qualifications as a Design Engineer, want to work within a company that has a great work life balance, culture and fantastic office environment please forward your CV to Brett Healey.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959527591